Qleen makes it easy for homeowners to automate their chores by bringing technology to the home services industry, including house cleaning, yard maintenance, window cleaning, and pool maintenance.
With our fully vetted service providers, super-easy online booking applications, and A+ customer service team, Qleen makes it easy for customers to manage their household work.
We are looking for more members to join our customer service team! You might be the customer service team member we need if you are the following:
- People Skills: You are able to talk with people, not shy
- Detailed: You are thorough in your work and with tracking progress on your tasks
- Self Managing: Can work with little to no supervision
- Ready & Willing: Can take on interesting and uncommon customer service issues
- Computer Skills: Able to work with applications you haven't seen before and know how to troubleshoot common computer issues
- Quality: You are always professional, efficient, consistent, and honest to your co-workers and to yourself
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be the first point of contact in our call center answering incoming calls from customers and Service Providers.
- Respond to customer emails, texts, and web chat inquiries.
- Help customers with bookings, including booking a service, canceling, and rescheduling.
- Help Service Providers with questions or issues regarding Work Orders and platform questions.
- Help Customers and Service Providers troubleshoot software issues
- Work as part of a fully remote team, utilizing technology that allows for team communication, training, and meetings.
- Be on a flexible schedule which might be varied based on our business hours of Monday to Friday, 6 AM to 5 PM AZ, and Saturday 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM AZ.
- $17 to $21/hr (DOE)
- Paid Time Off (2+ weeks)
- Health Insurance Benefits available
- No nights
Remote & Office Job
This is a mix of remote and in office work and may require 1 to 2 works days per week in the office (located in Chandler, AZ)